Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Favorite Plane in ACX

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
146 replies to this topic

rockshard

rockshard

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
Thing about Fenrir is that by the time I unlocked it I was just short of 100 percenting the game. (well aside from multiplayer)

Serpent 1

Serpent 1

...say what?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts
Fenrir's gotta have a place due to those shockwave nukes, but personally I loved the MiG 1.44, as it could do absolutely anything you threw at it, with QAAM's for AA and LAGM's for AG, all alongside being more maneuverable than the F-22. :D

rockshard

rockshard

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
I liked Mig 1.44, and its colors are very sci-fi, especially in the glacier mission.
gah, I never got around to flying it that much it in ACJA, (even though I unlocked all its colors) Decided to get around to the stupid Welcome Back games instead.

what I didn't like Fenrir's weapon is that it can miss against air targets in which case it doesn't even detonate. Gee thanks...
It doesn't seem very useful in ACJA either (even though Varcolac can use it, and you have 3 ammo instead of 2)
Plus I don't like using it when allied targets or civilians are nearby, since it's less immersive that way. (which rules out a lot of missions)

Edited by rockshard, 09 July 2011 - 07:03 PM.

zephalken

zephalken

Noob

• Members
  • 6 posts
Falken for sure. Just look at my name!

'Shark' Slayer

'Shark' Slayer

Rookie

• Members
  • 17 posts
Fenrir is the First Superplane i have flown and the coolest looking one as well Plus it is insanely ARMED

Krimzon One

Krimzon One

Rookie

• Members
  • 18 posts
Wyvern because of its look and funcionality
F-15E - SAAM + 2000km/h + Atmos ring + altitude of 55 meters = Lots of fun :rolleyes:

kaiju_wars

kaiju_wars

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
the F-2...