Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Your Feats of Daring Do

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
48 replies to this topic

VitaminCakes

VitaminCakes

Pilot

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
I went through the gate in the Atmos ring separating the inner and outer city, I went from one gate and made it through all the buildings without going higher than 500 feet then passed through the opposite gate.

gryphus_five

gryphus_five

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts
Went through, not under, the top layer of the bridge in 3A then looped and went through the bottom layer. In an F-35. And saved the replay. I did all that easy stuff aroung the atmos ring and Gaiuss tower, but didn't bother saving the replay; it's really not that hard to do and thus not such a good way to prove skill. Haven't really looked for any more stunt opportunities. Oh yeah, hit 3300 MPH (yes, MPH, not KPH) in a fregata but I think it glitched.

AceWombat

AceWombat

Wah?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,301 posts
My feat would be flying through the entire bridge in Mission 3. Haven't had any luck going faster than 600mph, though.

Serpent 1

Serpent 1

...say what?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts
I accidentally flew through one of the bridges in mission 5a/b when i had destroyed it and it was falling and survived. that was quite epic :lol:

ImAnAce

ImAnAce

Noob

• Members
  • 6 posts
my move is flying a plane upside down and tilted 45 degrees (while gliding). its easy...it just looks awesome

it looks like this:

imagine the slash line as the tilted upside-down plane .

direction of movement
/ ------------------------------>

Edited by ImAnAce, 10 June 2010 - 10:14 AM.

Guest_cariburn_*

Guest_cariburn_*
  • Guests
my move was avoiding a missile while trying to bomb with FAEB's, and hitting a plane with them.

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

Strong in the ways of the Raptor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts
I defeated the Alect Fenrirs on Ace with an F-16.

Broth3r

Broth3r

ゴゴゴゴゴ

• Members
  • 6,906 posts

I defeated the Alect Fenrirs on Ace with an F-16.

Tried for a long time, but only managed to do it once.
Got Op X at the third try, though :( (although I've heard of people doing it with A-6's, but it's probably just dickwaving).

gryphus_five

gryphus_five

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts
got 5 of the alects in a f-5 on ace, but then some bloody su-37 shot from practically point blank and nailed me. bastard.

Broth3r

Broth3r

ゴゴゴゴゴ

• Members
  • 6,906 posts
Amazingly, my record time in Alect, with max score (including aces), is 5:08, with an F-18!
I took it out just for the lulz that time, and it beat my previous record by some 5 second. Was never able to beat it with any other aircraft.

Vampir 2

Vampir 2

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts
I am still trying to beat Op X with a F-15/MTS (I think thats what its called). I always seemed to get killed by the Falkens lasers :) .

My feat of daring was probably finishing End of Deception 2 first with a Cariburn........

F-16CJ (ES)

F-16CJ (ES)

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts
Hmm, my greatest feat was take down all the SP planes in Operation X in hard mode with a F-4E :D , also I completed the mission where you have to destroy the satellite control dishes with a F-16C in ace mode. :)

Edited by RoddH, 23 October 2010 - 06:15 AM.

Firestorm

Firestorm

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts
Shot down all Alect Fenrirs without bringing down the cloak first.

I love how the game keeps going for a few seconds too before it brings up the mission update. It's like the game has to stop and think for a second before it realises that i beat it.

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts
It actually is programmed not to move on until the landing forces have reached land.

SR-71A Blackbird

SR-71A Blackbird

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
It takes a bit to realise that you beat the Alect's, even with the cloaking down.

Suzaku

Suzaku

Noob

• Members
  • 2 posts

Broth3r

Broth3r

ゴゴゴゴゴ

• Members
  • 6,906 posts

Nice. I saw someone doing that with a Cariburn, and I haven't been able to replicate it. My analog is broken, so I have to fly with the D-Pad and no rudder :rolleyes:

Oh, and welcome to the Skies.

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts
I've done it with the Falken before. Not too hard once you get the hang of it.

Orcagirl

Orcagirl

☆★ FighterjetKin ★☆

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts

Amazingly, my record time in Alect, with max score (including aces), is 5:08, with an F-18!
I took it out just for the lulz that time, and it beat my previous record by some 5 second. Was never able to beat it with any other aircraft.

i did in in ace on 2:23

XD .........

My feat would be flying through the entire bridge in Mission 3. Haven't had any luck going faster than 600mph, though.

ur sig is hystericall!!! XD :P :unsure: ;)

Hat

Hat

nyoom~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,684 posts

i did in in ace on 2:23

XD .........

ur sig is hystericall!!! XD :P :unsure: ;)

Don't post in old topics :/

People don't like it and will yell at you.