Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Polar bears campaign!

• Please log in to reply
464 replies to this topic

Green Giant

Green Giant

Yellow Squadron Commander

• Members
  • 7,330 posts
  • Squad:Aquila Wing/Yellow Squadron
  • Plane:EF2000 Typhoon
Let's look a this logically. If you were to have polar bears, where would you find them??? Where's it's cold and snowy. I'd suggest looking in the following missions that have these attributes.

They would be missions 10, 13,14,15,18+ and 20.

That's where I'd start.

ShackontheTarget

ShackontheTarget

Quattro Bajeena

• Members
  • 8,251 posts
  • Plane:Su-35 Flanker-E
Also they would have to be white as they are POLAR bears.So yes snowy stages.
Also i thought entered my mind.What if the polar bears are actually made out of the clouds.If so it could be any stage.

Tornado ADV

Tornado ADV

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,875 posts
  • Plane:Not Specified
No, you guys never listened to what the Project Aces guy said. The Polar Bears ARE NOT in Polar/Snowy Maps. Not to mention they are not ACTUAL Polar Bears, but either Terrain Features or a Pattern.

Guest_DarthVadersAce_*

Guest_DarthVadersAce_*
  • Guests
I checked in the Mission Ancient Walls. Negative on that mission. I did however find polar bear shaped figures drawn on some of the hills. However, they were all identical and I thought it was just a regular snow bank. I too think that this Polar Bear thing is a foney. I found the Pacman ghost and took a video of my blowing it up with rockets :o . But I dont remember Namco ever making a game with Polar Bears in them. Thats usually what Easter Eggs are based on. Earlier games of the same company or series.

Tornado ADV

Tornado ADV

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,875 posts
  • Plane:Not Specified
Come on! it's the Japanese! They live to defy logic, exspecially American Logic! :o

Guest_DarthVadersAce_*

Guest_DarthVadersAce_*
  • Guests

Come on! it's the Japanese! They live to defy logic, exspecially American Logic!

Lol, Oh yeah! Thats for sure! :o

Timerlane

Timerlane

Overseer of Slag Determination

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts
  • Squad:Old Legacy-Series Grognard
  • Plane:MiG-31 Foxhound-A

No, you guys never listened to what the Project Aces guy said. The Polar Bears ARE NOT in Polar/Snowy Maps. Not to mention they are not ACTUAL Polar Bears, but either Terrain Features or a Pattern.

'They' didn't say it, it was just that everyone immediately ran to the snow maps(with no apparent success), since it was perfectly logical to think of going there first.

Guest_DarthVadersAce_*

Guest_DarthVadersAce_*
  • Guests
Has anyone thought to check Desert Arrow or Lightining? Since the 1st easter egg is in Arrow, maybe its there or in the other mission Lightining. Who knows. There both the same operation, but your operating on one side of the battle field. Mayne on is on the one side and the other on the other.

YF-23

YF-23

Louis Posteur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • Plane:YF-23A
1.The polar bearz may be at any level. It's not real life, it's an Easter Egg.
2.It doesn't matter how many times the snowy missions have been searched, too much of the same can make your eye go crazy.
3.The polar bearz have been confirmed by a Namco spokesperson, so they are official. Also, the interviewer asked first about the polar bearz without any referance by the spokesperson. Here is the interview:

Interviewer: You hid polar bears, didn't you (laugh) ?

Namco: How could you find them (laugh) ? To tell the truth, there are parent and child polar bears in a certain stage.
Not only polar bears but also Pacman ghosts, Ridge Racer cars and so on are drawn or placed on the grounds. This is customary to the (Ace Combat) series, so we hid such amusing things in several stages this time too. We believe that the game is full of such gimmicks and scenes that can amuse people even when they are simply flying. So we hope that they will make the best out of 'Free Flight'.

Guest_Ace of Aces_*

Guest_Ace of Aces_*
  • Guests
I'll look around Handful of Hope.

Guest_Ace of Aces_*

Guest_Ace of Aces_*
  • Guests
I think I have found the polar bear in Handful of Hope. Check square F2. (Numbers go up/down, letters go across).

Guest_DarthVadersAce_*

Guest_DarthVadersAce_*
  • Guests
NIce lookin Ace of Aces. Ill check aswell. But did I hear "more easter eggs." The Racer person? That'll be fun to look for. Lol. But Ill coninue to check on the Polar Bear.

Acrobat_Ace

Acrobat_Ace

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts
  • Squad:Belkan Air Force
  • Plane:X-49 Night Raven
AoA, you better tell the truth.. Ill check it out later

OMG!! RIDGE RACER CARS?!!

YF-23

YF-23

Louis Posteur

• Members
  • 4,245 posts
The Ridge Racer cars are at the highway you take-off in mission 27+ to whoever is interested. And I'll check HoH later.

Guest_Ace of Aces_*

Guest_Ace of Aces_*
  • Guests

AoA, you better tell the truth.

Ooh, what ya gonna do about it if I'm not? You gonna kill me? :o

Corrupt

Corrupt

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • Plane:Tornado GR.4

I checked in the Mission Ancient Walls. Negative on that mission. I did however find polar bear shaped figures drawn on some of the hills. However, they were all identical and I thought it was just a regular snow bank. I too think that this Polar Bear thing is a foney. I found the Pacman ghost and took a video of my blowing it up with rockets :o . But I dont remember Namco ever making a game with Polar Bears in them. Thats usually what Easter Eggs are based on. Earlier games of the same company or series.

Kinda the idea. They arnt actual animals, but patterns inc louds, the ground etc

YF-23

YF-23

Louis Posteur

• Members
  • 4,245 posts
They could be actual animals. Namco hasn't givel full detail about that, but there is still chance that they could be 3-D creatures, even though unlikely.

Guest_Ace of Aces_*

Guest_Ace of Aces_*
  • Guests
There were seagulls flying around in Mission 8 in AC04. In Mission 9 of AC04 there's distress flares going up in the air, too.

Guest_ninjahedgehog_*

Guest_ninjahedgehog_*
  • Guests
i seriously doubt theyre in mission 8. the terrain repeats itself like crazy.

Mobius 1

Mobius 1

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Plane:F-22A Raptor
He said Ace Combat 4 not 5 and im telling u guys go to demons of razgriz and look north of where the Hrimfaxi is there is 4 lakes that look just like bears.. i'll get some pics soon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users