Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Stupidest things you did in Ace Combat 4...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
199 replies to this topic

Ace01

Ace01

Fighting Game Scrublord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,000 posts
On 5,I thought i would strafe the guys launching those missiles in the mission powder keg
I hit a few (only worth ten points each!)when a missile hit my wingtip with 99% damage!
lesson learned

oh only on 4
well dumbest thing was 4 fun I went full throttle between buildings in a f-4.you know what happened

Edited by Ace01, 15 December 2008 - 12:07 PM.

EvaderDX

EvaderDX

RIP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,411 posts
Hey, next time post something relevant to the thread with at least 5 words...

Post relevant topics which are related to the forum you are posting in and make sure replies are on topic and have meaning. Two or three-word posts are considered spam and members will be warned.

Ace 117

Ace 117

VFA-32 "Fighting Swordsmen"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,881 posts
Sorry, I was posting that for the sake of comedy.

An0other stupid thing I did was flying against yellow 13 he pulled up and I followed, bastered lead me into one of his wings...and he left unscaved....

bear

bear

ACS resident RGM-79SP Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,004 posts
played two player mode...

i dunno, really. mostly just flying too low to the ground, and the whole last stage was a concert of stupidity(crashes) for me.

mattig89ch

mattig89ch

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts
Stupidest thing i've done...hmmm...I tried to fly between the buildings on one of the Oil Riggs once. Does that count?

Also, same mission, I tried to engage the yellows. I would have had one too be he did his usual stop in mid air and I flew right into him.

Tau 1

Tau 1

Noob

• Members
  • 4 posts
on the mission with the first stonehenge attack, i crashed into the solar panels because my brother told me they were a power up

...MOBIUS...

...MOBIUS...

Rookie

• Members
  • 23 posts
I was on a strafing run on stonehenge I blew up one of them and it started to fall down and instead of pulling up I tried to duck underneath :P yall can probably guess what happened.

J35J Draken

J35J Draken

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
The dumbest thing I did in AC4 was after completing misssion 5, that has to make 3000 points (i guess is this one), when i complete the mission, i stay making some crazy manuevers, accelerating, and when I "woke up" i was going -90ยบ, and then, finished smacking the floor...

Edited by J35J Draken, 23 February 2009 - 04:43 PM.

Boreas249

Boreas249

The Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,916 posts
I haven't done anything miraculously stupid. Only crashed while trying to take out the ships in Invincible Fleet (isn't that what the mission's called? It's been so long now... so long...)

SpeedStreamer

SpeedStreamer

Drifter of teh intarweb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts
Playing Emancipation for the first time, and I didn't know how to tell what my altitude was. Found the ground pretty quick though.

Ghost Six

Ghost Six

True aces seek new skies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,332 posts
I did a mission with my TV turned off....you can imagine what happened..

Green Giant

Green Giant

Yellow Squadron Commander

• Members
  • 7,330 posts
When playing Whiskey Corridor, I was flying an S-37A and I was getting ready for a bombing attack against a pillbox and I stalled about 50 feet from the ground and landed flat like a pancake.. BAM!! :lol:

lteagleeyesakatailsman

lteagleeyesakatailsman

Rookie

• Members
  • 39 posts
The stupidest thing I done is dive to the runway to generator at Megalith. Another is doing a front flip and crash into the streets in San Salvas.

Omega11

Omega11

Rookie

• Members
  • 23 posts
Panicking on the 2nd half of deep strike a few times - resulting in a crash when flying trough the ravine.

Ace01

Ace01

Fighting Game Scrublord

• Members
  • 4,000 posts

Panicking on the 2nd half of deep strike a few times - resulting in a crash when flying trough the ravine.

First time i did shattered skies,after the mission they launched a rocket and it hit me XD,that and tryin to shoot the yellows on lifeline.

Green Giant

Green Giant

• Members
  • 7,330 posts

First time i did shattered skies,after the mission they launched a rocket and it hit me XD,that and tryin to shoot the yellows on lifeline.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

They warn you to clear the area!!!!!

Raef

Raef

Embrace the shit- be the shit

• Members
  • 4,014 posts

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

They warn you to clear the area!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Wow, I would just call that bad luck....I can try to hit it, and fail misrebly.
Very first time I did Megalith, I just got a TND, and did low-altitude carpet bombing. When that failed, I just "kamikazied" into the generator, as I found the objective, but had no ammo.... :P

Edited by Dax, 23 February 2009 - 02:24 PM.

Boreas249

Boreas249

The Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,916 posts

First time i did shattered skies,after the mission they launched a rocket and it hit me XD

LMAO!!!

Don't know what to say about that really, that's just messed up. I mean, the chances of getting hit by one of those is low. XD

J35J Draken

J35J Draken

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
The 2 dumbest thing I ever done was:

1st: Try to do the "COBRA" manuevering while a yellow was just behind me

2nd: I don't know the name of the mission, but my wingman saids: "how did they build a base here?" and another friend saids something about "samck the mountains" and stonehenge was atacking. Somewhere in a mountain, there was a hole with a lot of choppers flying there, I went down thinking that there was an exit... you know what happened after that...

Edited by J35J Draken, 23 February 2009 - 08:42 PM.

Green Giant

Green Giant

• Members
  • 7,330 posts

The 2 dumbest thing I ever done was:

1st: Try to do the "COBRA" manuevering while a yellow was just behind me

2nd: I don't know the name of the mission, but my wingman saids: "how did they build a base here?" and another friend saids something about "samck the mountains" and stonehenge was atacking. Somewhere in a mountain, there was a hole with a lot of choppers flying there, I went down thinking that there was an exit... you know what happened after that...

I believe the mission is Tango line.