Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Stupidest things you did in Ace Combat 4...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
199 replies to this topic

Ibizen Thoth

Ibizen Thoth

Rookie

• Members
  • 42 posts
I was playing Megalith for the first time (04 was my first acecombat game) and didn' watch the briefing. I wasted all of my missiles on the outer walls instead of flying into the tunnels. :lol:

Mobius

Mobius

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
Hmm, I guess after I destroyed the target missile in Megalith, I overturned and crashed.

Guest_PalaminoAce_*

Guest_PalaminoAce_*
  • Guests
oh, those are nothin. i beat the game countless times, all difficulties. mission 1, flying the wyvern. started up, shot down two bombers, got careless on my next run, and got shot down by a f-4. ON EASY!!!

Edited by PalaminoAce, 04 September 2008 - 01:58 AM.

Raef

Raef

Embrace the shit- be the shit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,014 posts

I got something to share. Once I took and F-5 Tiger 2 and did a reckless head-on attack on one of Stonehenge's cannons, and unable to react in time, I ended up smashing into one of the cannons before I could launch a missile.

Mission 12:Stonhenge Offensive- Slightly similar to yours, i had a Su-37 and was flying around under the 2,000 feet. as i passed by the end of the barrel of one of the turrents. Then, all of a sudden, it fired and blew me up! And i was below 2,000 feet! What a bummer! :D :lol: :lol:

...and if you can't tell, Gumby, I'm aware of that... B) (dumbshit)

Edited by VFA-000 Razgriz 1, 30 October 2008 - 11:34 AM.

Black Dagger

Black Dagger

Pleasure to bleed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts

Mission 12:Stonhenge Offensive- Slightly similar to yours, i had a Su-37 and was flying around under the 2,000 feet. as i passed by the end of the barrel of one of the turrents. Then, all of a sudden, it fired and blew me up! And i was below 2,000 feet! What a bummer! :D :lol: :lol:

Aww, man. I'm glad SOMEONE actually had the same incident as me!

BlueEagle1

BlueEagle1

Slap a Jар

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
ACX, Rolling Thunder

blew up a bridge, flew under it, falling piece hit me and killed me

Ribbon-Blue

Ribbon-Blue

(」・ω・)」!(/・ω・)/!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Aww, man. I'm glad SOMEONE actually had the same incident as me!

Altitude can't save you infront of an STN Barrel. <_<

It's happened to me too, though. I even got popped at 9k+ once. THAT was embarassing.

Edited by Ribbon-Blue, 27 October 2008 - 02:07 AM.

Guest_Gumby_*

Guest_Gumby_*
  • Guests
2,000 feet doesn't matter if you are right in front when it shoots.

komatos

komatos

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Wanna get even more embarrasing? Try flying underneath one of the big barrels right after you've destroyed it and it's falling to the ground. I've been crushed a few times while doing that flying in circles around Stonehenge trying to get all the big barrels at close range to the ground flying in a tight circle so that I avoid the radar jammers and SAMs.

Edited by komatos, 28 October 2008 - 06:57 PM.

pope187

pope187

Noob

• Members
  • 7 posts
WHEN YOU HAD TO DESTORY THE OVER SIZES FLAKE88 GUNS THEN FIGHT THE YELLOW .WELL I COULDN'T SHOT ON DOWN SOOO I RAMMED MY AIRCAFT IN TO THE YALLOW CAFT BUT HE WAS STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!

BIG DADDY BERS

BIG DADDY BERS

DRAGONS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,061 posts

WHEN YOU HAD TO DESTORY THE OVER SIZES FLAKE88 GUNS THEN FIGHT THE YELLOW .WELL I COULDN'T SHOT ON DOWN SOOO I RAMMED MY AIRCAFT IN TO THE YALLOW CAFT BUT HE WAS STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!

First off take the caps off your not cool, you make your self look like a noob and make sure u re-read ur post before u post it cause theres a few mistakes in your post.

The second Stupidest thing I did was on Life line I believe it was. I droped 2 fuel air bombs and they exploded in front me of me, and blocked my view of of the oil rig and I ended up crashing in to the control room.

BlueEagle1

BlueEagle1

Slap a Jар

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
nice

Rapier Lead

Rapier Lead

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
Stupidest thing I did was let that First Officer Nagase of Air Axiom live. Sheesh her voice was annoying.

Actually, it was taking a A-10 to Farbanti. I was destoying and then the Yellows appeared and I got ran over.

Red Wolf 1

Red Wolf 1

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
hmm....one time on stonehenge, i was flying past stonehenge. i was flying past a cannon and knew i wouldnt hit it....until it moved and i went flying right into it >.<

Gai Murakumo

Gai Murakumo

SMS Legal Dept.

• Members
  • 4,652 posts
You know how those Stonehenge guns fall when you destroy them?

Well I was blowing them up at full thrust, when one that I blew up fell right in front of me and there was just not enough time to react.

Ace 117

Ace 117

VFA-32 "Fighting Swordsmen"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,881 posts

I was playing Megalith for the first time (04 was my first acecombat game) and didn' watch the briefing. I wasted all of my missiles on the outer walls instead of flying into the tunnels. <_<

Ahahaha, "godamn this thing has damn good armor, lets get the nuke in here plz"

PKIDelirium

PKIDelirium

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 920 posts
I just got killed by Stonehenge about a week ago, by flying right in front of/over a turret on the way to gun the jammer, and it went off...

Ace 117

Ace 117

VFA-32 "Fighting Swordsmen"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,881 posts
I was flying in a I belive that Jungle misson, i cant rember, long time ago..but anyways. Ive been playing that mission forever and i could never beat it, and one time i had the sound muted, So im up at 5,000 chaseing a jet and then all the sudden, BOOM!!, I was like WTF!! I then rembered stonehenge fire at you during that mission, lol.

Axdsilva

Axdsilva

Silverstar of the Golden Altar (sounds cool eh?)

• Members
  • 4,193 posts
I forgot the Yellows had missiles xD

It was just guns for 3 mins & then I finally get one coming in head on.
My thoughts

"YES!"

*Bang!*

"NOOO!!!"

Necron 1

Necron 1

Infamous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,228 posts
On Emancipation, I was flying around waiting for the time to run out for the bombers to appear, and I wasn't paying attention to where I was flying. After about 2 minutes, I realized I was a few feet from the mountain, pulled up, and scraped it, suffering 99% damage.

FINALLY 1000 posts, after almost 3 years...

Edited by Necron 1, 15 December 2008 - 08:29 AM.